Kevin
Kevin, Quicken Pro
Experience:  15 years of finance and management, mortgage expert.
26642388

Hi Any Sage 50 2012 experts on line I am trying to reload

Customer Question

Hi Any Sage 50 2012 experts on line
I am trying to reload my install disk as my accounts became corrupted by computer going on/off with a faulty connection socket. When I load the disc the error message Out of disk space comes up telling me Sage needs 185GB on Volume C and 19MB on Volume H I have nothing in volume H and have tried hiding it but it still doesn't work.
Any answers?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. I hope I can provide the right answer to your question.

I need to ask first, What sort of computer was Peachtree Sage 50 installed on? a Windows PC or an Apple computer (or perhaps some other type) ?

Depending on which of these you have, my Answer would differ considerably.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sage 50 was loaded on a Windows PC The disk now loads and defaults to REPAIR but then calculates the amount of disc space it needs and then as above