Bobby Long
Bobby Long, Mechanic
Experience:  Hello. I worked for International Tractor and Bobcat Dealer for the last 16 years.
10376097

HONDA GX160/GCV160 ON A HUSQVARNA LC153V MOWER

Customer Question

HONDA GX160/GCV160 ON A HUSQVARNA LC153V MOWER WHICH I WANT TO BUY NEW FOR WORKING ON A 45 DEGREE GRASS SLOPE. WILL THIS ENGINE BE OK FOR THIS APPLICATION OR WILL IT HAVE A CUT OUT DUE TO THE OIL SYSTEM.

THE DEALER CANNOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION AND DOES NOT HAVE A DEMONSTRATOR FOR ME TO TRY.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still need to know if this engine will work on a Husqvarna LC153V Mower on a 45 degree slope and not cut out. If it does then I will probably buy one of these mowers.

Tks.

Ian Edgar

Hello Ian,

I apologize that you have not received an answer yet, ou may want to consider posting your question on the US version of our site, www.justanswer.com, where your question would be made available to a wider range of professionals. You may be able to get an answer faster on the US version of JustAnswer.

You will need to place a new deposit on the US site. If you would like me to reverse your charges so that you can do this please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, Please reverse the charges.

Ian XXXXX