cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic
Experience:  Cummins field tech
28984014

I have bought a vicon rf 130 round baler but sometimes when

Customer Question

I have bought a vicon rf 130 round baler but sometimes when I close the back door it is ment to say run but instead it says door open which means it will not tell me when the next bale is ready to net and let out even if I open and close the door again it makes no difference but if I make the next bale and watch the preasure clock it may correct it self
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to still wait for an answer please

I am still waiting for an answer

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.