Dan
Dan, Field Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a manitou MLA628 -120lsu the transmission oil is

Customer Question

Hi I have a manitou MLA628 -120lsu the transmission oil is leaking into the hydraulic oil what's the problem
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Oleksandr-Mod replied 2 months ago.
Oleksandr
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandr
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. This is usually pump seal issue and on machines with a duel purpose oil cooler it can be an oil cooler leak transferring oil and on wet brake systems oil can bypass the brake seals. Please post the serial number and confirm if the transmission is overfilling or in fact it is the hydraulic system that is. Let me know