Cris
Cris, Computer Expert
Experience:  4yrs. experience with Android phone and tablets.
10156100

I have put the wrong pattern into my galaxy ace and because

Customer Question

I have put the wrong pattern into my galaxy ace and because have had too many attempts it is asking for my e.mail address and google password XXXXX I havent got a google password, can you help me unlock it. My e.mail [email protected]
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

First, please try to reset the password on your Gmail account. Every Android device is registered with a Gmail account once the password is entered it doesn' not have to be re-entered into the device unless you change it or need to unlock.

When you reach the site enter the gmail account and click on forgot password. Then follow the prompts.

Click here>>>Forgot Password

If you are successful use the password to unlock your device.

Let me know how you make out. Reply back to me BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Hi Shirley,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Cris