Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

When I upgrade my mobile in about 2 months I will probably

Customer Question

When I upgrade my mobile in about 2 months I will probably have a Galaxy4. Can you please tell me why this phone will only have a quad core processor and not an 8.Would I be able to upgrade this privetly or will it be too expensive.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

It is based on Battery usage. 8 would drain the battery too fast, so they have gone for a quad.

You cannot upgrade, it is not that it is too expensive, it just will not be possible sorry, as they are not releasing one with 8 cores.

If you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.