Bryan
Bryan, Customer Service
Experience:  Working with HTV Evo 4G, develop android applications for personal use,
59162784

Hi I have htc one sv can use adobe plash payer on this phone

Customer Question

Hi I have htc one sv can use adobe plash payer on this phone cos sau when go on some site need it but get looks like it on my phone ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

JBryan42 :

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Bryan and I will be assisting you today. Please do not rate this session until it has been completed.

JBryan42 :

Open the web browser on your phone and go to a page that would normally have flash content on it. Once the page is loaded, click the "Menu" button and select "Enable Flash Player". And there you go. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Customer :

menu is in the top corner right ? can't find the enable bit but think I did that last night and still didn't work. Can't remember how I did it lol

JBryan42 :

Here's a link to a video that shows how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKT9xuD9kuQ