Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Android and Electronics Experience.
27991594

hey, my phone is a samsung galaxy s2. i had a lock pattern

Customer Question

hey, my phone is a samsung galaxy s2. i had a lock pattern on my phone and my little sister has got hold of my phone and tried guessing the code and has blocked it. my phone is now asking me to unlock it with my google account. i can't remember if i have one or not. i have tried all different email addresses but none seem to work.. need help me please
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Carl L replied 4 years ago.

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Carl and my #1 goal today is to provide you with Excellent Service .

Brief Intro
**When asked to Rate on my Service, and you're ready to Rate, please choose 'Excellent Service'.
**You are not billed extra to rate 'OK, Good, or Excellent Service' once during our conversation.
**If for any reason you need to follow up on a later date, rating will not close out the question and I will try to be here whenever you need me.

Let's get started

Sorry to hear that you're locked out. If you restart the phone, it will allow you to use the pattern lock again. As for the Google Account, this account would have been required of you to setup when you first starting using the device. It will be an @gmail.com email account. If you think you may know the email but not the password, you can goto https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery and start the password recovery process.

Hope this helps my friend. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know. If all is well, I wish you a great day and ask that you select Excellent

Service below so that I am compensated for my time today.

Best Regards,
Carl Lindsey