Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

how can i connect my versus tablet to the internet using a

how can i connect my versus tablet to the internet using a T-mobile dongle?
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

Can you tell me the make and model of the Dongle please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

T-mobile 620

Thanks Lee

This is for a computer, and to provide internet to it via the USB, not for a Tablet.

Do you have a Laptop available there? If so, you can use the Dongle to connect to the Laptop.

You can then convert the Laptop into a Wireless Access Point and the Tablet can connect to this. If you tell me the version of Windows you have, I can provide the instructions on how to do this.

If you do not Lee, then you need to use a hotspot device from T-Mobile. This provides a wifi signal that your Tablet connects to.

This is the one from T-Mobile.

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/default.aspx?shape=mblhsp

But this is designed for connecting Tablets. The Dongle you have is for connecting computers to the Mobile Network.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What dongle will work on my tablet?
None Lee, only the Hotspot device as I advised.

Dongles are for Computers, not Tablets.