Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

how do i print my photos off my htc desire mobile

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.

I looked at some of the BlueToothable capabilities with the HTC Desire setup, and it looks like you can bluetooth headphones and auto radios directly, but to transfer Photos you have to "Share" them with the device you're attempting to connect up with using bluetooth.

I can only start with the vague details, since we really don't know what HTC Desire you own, nor do we know the model number of your PS, nor the brand name.

Can you look at the name and brand on both?

http://www.google.com/search?q=htc+desire&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLL_en

As you can see, HTC Desire encompasses more than one model, and the same applies to PS, whatever that is.