s_feehan
s_feehan, Computer Repairer
Experience:  11 years of repair, 3+ in a professional setting
69400341

i am unable to download pictures from my galaxy S2 onto toshiba

Customer Question

i am unable to download pictures from my galaxy S2 onto toshiba C850 have done this previously. why
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  s_feehan replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is Sean and I hope I can help with this, how are you? I do see you are new to the service and I would like to welcome you, when you are satisfied with my service, which is based on my courtesy, level of knowledge and professionalism, and if I have done everything I can to offer you a solution to this. Please rate my service at the bottom (or the top if we are no longer in a chat style setup) as this is the only way to receive credit for assisting you today, no rating looks as I've never helped you!

Do you by chance have an SD card installed on your Galaxy S2? What provider do you have for your Galaxy S2? What error messages do you have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes do have sd card, no error message, laptop or mobile laptop screen shows nothing. My provider is vodafone..

Expert:  s_feehan replied 4 years ago.
Does your laptop have a card reader perhaps? My best suggestion to you would be to use this here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Micro-SD-To-SD-Card-Adapter-Converter-for-DSI-DSI-LL-/270672119099?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_PDAsAccessories_MemoryCards&hash=item3f0550c53b

Take the SD card from your phone with your pictures, place it in this adapter, and put it directly in your computer.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you Linda.

- Sean