Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Dear Sir I have a Galaxy Grand (Dual Sim) tha I bought of the

Customer Question

Dear Sir I have a Galaxy Grand (Dual Sim) tha I bought of the internet in May it was a brand new unit although not a European model. After some 3 weeks the phone died completely I have taken it to a Samsung service center but they say they cannot detect it on their equipment and that they could not repair it as it was not a European model. MY feeling is that there is a critical component failure in the unit as the unit cannot be turned on and cannot be detected when connected to a computer. The seller refuses to acknowledge the problem and will not exchange or repair it. Can Samsung Help please.
Ken Ridgeway
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Hello Ken, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

I am sorry that your phone is not working.

Galaxy Grand phone could be in the Asia region. You can try Samsung India Support. Go to http://www.samsung.com/in/info/contactus.html and select Live Chat section to chat with a Samsung rep. See if they can arrange to ship your phone for repairs.

If they refused, check the model number. I will check to see which region the phone belongs so we can get support from them.

Nick