Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

E.Mail tells me you have sent recent purchases to my kindle

Customer Question

E.Mail tells me you have sent recent purchases to my kindle havent appeared on there to read yet any chance of speaking to someone as I did when you originally set my kindle lite up?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

To clarify, did you make these purchases yourself?

Are these books or Applications you purchased?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I made these purchases from Amazon.co.uk My cat Tom A Boxed set and one further title which I cant remember but amazon e/mailed on 2 occassions saying they had sent these to my Kindle but they dont appear on it.The Kindle is now showing message Kindle store page is not available ( something went wrong and we apologise we cannot display page you ask for please contact kindle cust.service at this web site I wasnt expecting to pay so this is a one off payment!!should there not be buttons on a kindle to select the different processes?

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
ok, it appears the Kindle's firmware is having an issue, so I want to do the following first please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle

Hold the power to off on the Kindle for 30 seconds, then release.

Then turn on the Kindle and tell me if you can now access the kindle Store Page and get your books.

Let me know the results please