Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

received a present of a razri and find my existing

Customer Question

received a present of a razri and find my existing sim card is not interchangeable how or where can i purchase a suitable sim card
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome!

My nickname is Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

What is the full brand and model name of your phone?

Who is your cell phone provider?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Motorola razri t mobile

Hi Donald,

Thank you for your reply.

First of all I would like to inform you that JustAnswer.com is not an unlocking website, for that reason I'll not be able to provide you with the unlock code. JustAnswer is a purported online expert question and answer website that connects visitors with verified experts in several categories.

If you want to use phone with other provider, your phone need to be unlocked. To unlock your phone you need to have code generator software or specific tools and latest mobile firmware's (software flash files) to flash your phone. Unfortunately, you will not be able to unlock it by yourself. Full complete tools for unlocking cost over $500.

There are two ways to unlock your phone:
1. To use the same SIM card from the previous provider. So, if the phone provider was for example - Orange, you have to buy a Orange SIM card. O2, you will need O2 SIM card.
2. To use service of the unlock code websites. They have tools necessary to unlock your phone, so you can use it with your SIM personal card. One of them is - click here to open the website

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more information.

If you are not satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record (very damaging for me). Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button (just reply "I'm not satisfied") and I'll connect you with our refund office (your deposit will be refunded).

Kind Regards,
Todd