Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I cannot get my kindle fire to charge have had it plugged in

Customer Question

I cannot get my kindle fire to charge have had it plugged in to a point and also on the computer still nothing
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 3 years ago.

Viet - Android Tech :

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

Viet - Android Tech :

I'm sorry about the issue. If you have a leather (or any other) cover on the kindle, please remove it. Then press & hold the power button on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check. Please let me know. Thank you,

Viet - Android Tech :

Is there any power / light at all?

Viet - Android Tech :

Please type in the box below, then click on the Reply button at the bottom to chat with me. Thank you,

JACUSTOMER-ynx1h8j9- :

nothing covering it and no cover on while charging

Viet - Android Tech :

I'm sorry, you've given me a negative feedback, but we are not done yet.

Viet - Android Tech :

Did you do this: press & hold the power button on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check? Is there any power or light at all? Do you have another charger/cable to try?

Viet - Android Tech :

You'll be able to transfer all your books, etc. to the new kindle. In the mean time, you can read books on your computer, etc.:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000425503&ref=kcp_ipad_mkt_lnd

Viet - Android Tech :

It looks like you are away again; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,