Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Archives has been deleted on my Kindle touch and I cannot delete

Archives has been deleted on my Kindle touch and I cannot delete books .Can you put archives back on my kindle for me so that I can delete the books I have finished with
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

To access the Archives, With wireless turned on, press the Menu button and then select "View Archived Items" to access all your Kindle content.

Let me know if you have any difficulties please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I could not get an answer to my second question. The Archives he asked me to find on the Kindle menu was not there
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Sorry I did not see a second question here Marjorie.

On which of my steps did you get stuck?

And when did archives dissapear?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

View archives items is not on my menu. I got a message to say that cloud had been put on the kindle and found that archives had disappeared.

I.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, if you go to the Cloud, do you see your archived books there?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

All the books move between Home and Cloud. but they will not delete

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
If you want to actually delete the books, you do that via your computer

Log onto your Amazon account (www.amazon.com)

go to "manage your kindle"....you will find a list of all of your kindle purchases....on the right side of each list it says "take action"...click...scroll down....click delete....it will take a few seconds to delete.......then make sure your kindle touch has the wireless internet on.....go to archives...find the book you want deleted.... then tap and hold your finger on it til it comes up "License Limit Reached"...click "cancel"....go to main page on your kindle then back to archives...it will be deleted

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further