Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I am a year old woman trying to decide on a smart phone.

I am a 69 year old woman trying to decide on a smart phone. What is the difference between a samsung galaxy s3 and a samsung galaxy tab 3?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Samsung Galaxy S3 is a Smartphone and Galaxy Tab 3 is a Tablet and not a smartphone. That is the difference.

If you want the best smartphone out there, you can buy the latest Samsung Galaxy S4 (or S3), Sony Xperia Z1 (or Z), LG G2 Or the LG Nexus 5. I'd get the Nexus 5 as it is the cheapest and very powerful.

If you don't want all those fancy features come with Samsung, Sony etc then get the Nexus 5. It is an Official Google phone with stock Android OS. See here : http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_nexus_5-5705.php

All these phones uses Android OS and they are easy to use.

If you've any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Ashik