Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Have recenly purchased aKendle fire H . I own another Kindle

Customer Question

Have recenly purchased aKendle fire H . I own another Kindle How do I transfer old to a new?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

It is quite simple. First you need to connect your Kindle Fire to wifi. Register with your Amazon account and password. You then go to Books->Cloud and download your books from account to your Kindle Fire. Do the same for Apps->Cloud and other purchased items.

For photos or other files, connect your old Kindle to computer. Transfer to your computer. Disconnect old Kindle. Then connect New Kindle Fire to computer and transfer files to it.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick