Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

Samsung notelet 10.1Hi my notelet was a present and has been

Customer Question

Samsung notelet 10.1 Hi my notelet was a present and has been working well, until last night. I was on the internet closed it down. Today when I switch it on it just comes up a lighter shade with two lines down the middle. Help I really need it. xxxx xxxxxxx

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question Vera.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so
if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

Sometimes your Tab can be unresponsive and keep you from using the device properly (the most important reason for this issue can be glitch in the software). If there is no hardware issue on the device, some of the solutions below should resolve this issue.

Please follow the steps below to reset your device:
1. Press and hold the power button for exactly 35 seconds.
2. After 35 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your Tab.

If that doesn't work, please try the procedure below:
1. Press and hold the Volume UP and Power button at the same time for exactly 15 seconds.
2. After 15 seconds, release the power button.

If the previous procedure doesn't work, perform the procedure below:
1. Plug the Tab into the charger for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes (while still plugged in) press and hold Power (slide and hold) button for 35 seconds.
3. Allow up to 3 minutes for the Tab to reboot.

Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works.

If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd