Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

How do I put music from my laptop on to my Samsung Galaxy

Customer Question

How do I put music from my laptop on to my Samsung Galaxy Ace phone
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so
if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

Please follow the steps below to transfer music from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy Ace:

A. Download and install on your computer software called "Kies". Please check the link below - click here
Note: After Kies is installed, you don't have to start this software.

B. On your phone:
1. Tap Apps
2. Tap Settings
3. Tap Apps (application manager)
4. Tap Development
5. Uncheck USB Debugging.

C. Connect your phone to computer using USB cable. The computer will automatically recognize phone and load the designated driver for it. After model detection is completed, open the notifications panel on your phone (swipe from top to the bottom) and tap Turn on USB storage.

D. When Turn off USB storage is shown, it indicates that the connection is established.

E. On your computer go to Computer or My Computer. Your phone will be shown like new drive or Removable Disk. Simple copy/paste desired music from your computer to the music folder on the phone.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

Kind Regards,
Todd