Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Android and Electronics Experience.
27991594

Hello there, im David, i have one problem with my Samsung Galaxy

Customer Question

Hello there, im David, i have one problem with my Samsung Galaxy s4 GT-I9505 model, i dont have any signal in it, it works in big cities, but in small cities it not work, i tried to turn off 4g in mobile networks but it still not works, my friend has same one, and it works perfectly in same small city, i dont know what to do with.what you think?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi David and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is Carl and I will be assisting you today.

Who is you and your friend's carrier and what is one of cities that you can not receive service / signal at?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both same, vodafone, Newcastle west, Co Limerick, Ireland

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. Is this a new phone that had this signal problem out of the box or did it work fine for a while and start having this issue out of the blue?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i bought it from ebay new one, you see it works in big cities, everything is good, but in small city is dead end

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well what you think?

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
I'm thinking that either it's Firmware has been altered by the person who sold it or your RX Circuit is only working on 4G and nothing else. I would perform a Hard Reset and try again. If that doesn't work, something is seriously wrong with it and I would have the ebay seller exchange you for a new one.

Normally this issue is the other way around but it can happen.
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi David,

I'm just following up with you to see if I can be of anymore help. Also, please be sure to select a Positive rating above.

Merry Christmas!
Carl L