Bryan
Bryan, Customer Service
Experience:  Working with HTV Evo 4G, develop android applications for personal use,
59162784

your system will not accept my email number which is corre

Customer Question

your system will not accept my email number which is correct
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Bryan :

My name is Bryan and I will be assisting you today.

Bryan :

Can you give me some more information about the problem? I'm not clear what you mean by "email number"

JACUSTOMER-qdv4b9ax- :

your system will not accept my email address stating this was used for a previous problem.I had a previous problem some time ago.does this solve the problem

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Are you trying to log into JustAnswer.com or some other site/device? Also it seems that the customer service section is unable to respond to you. Can you tell me what email host you use (the part of your email address following the @ symbol ... please don't enter the full email address as it will be censored out)