Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

Lost my film library when I got a page "couldn't sign in

Customer Question

Lost my film library when I got a page "couldn't sign in typed an incorrect password ***** your pw has changed.Re-type password. If you forgot pw recover your account click "here"
that didn't work either.
sorry i'm not very good with computers
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now..you posted this to the 'Electronics' category, but I am not sure what the device is. Can you give me a little more detail about what you have there? Is it a tablet? What brand?

Please be detailed, remember that you are my eyes and ears so the more info you can give me, the more likely I will be able to help you in return.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Steve it is a Nexus 7 tablet

I think I have 2 lots of money £11 and £28

Annie

Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Annie, ok, you have photos on your Nexus and are unable to locate the photos? Am I on the right track?

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No it is" my film library" that has disappeared

The message is "Couldn't sign in, Typed incorrect password ***** your account has changed. Re-type password. If forgotten password & need to recover account click HERE" nothing happened when I tried.

Annie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Annie

The other emails were "Google drive syncronisiation error"

Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Annie, I'm not sure what that is. I have colleagues that may be able to help so I am going to opt out of this question which will allow other experts to chime in.

Hold on.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Steve you opted out the same as 2 others of your colleagues.

I hope none of you have charged me anything. I certainly will not be recommending anyone to you.

Annie XXXXXX