Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

I have set up my blueyonder account on my Nexus 7 and it is

Customer Question

I have set up my blueyonder account on my Nexus 7 and it is sending me emails from months and months ago that have been deleted from my account - how do I stop this
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

The issue here is that your Nexus 7 is downloading your email from the email server. Most likely your account was setup as POP type account. That means those emails were deleted on your computer through Outlook or another email client. However, they are still existing on the server.

What you can do here is to open the browser and log into your webmail account. Delete those emails there and setup your Email account on Nexus 7 again.

Please reply back if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I get to my email account on the web? Do I just log into Virgin who my account is with?

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. For Virgin email, go to Virgin website and use your FULL email address and password to log into Email.

Nick