Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Hello, I have purchase 4 Lenovo idea tabs for my kids for Christmas

Customer Question

Hello, I have purchase 4 Lenovo idea tabs for my kids for Christmas presents. 2 of them work fine the other 2 will not take a charge or turn on. I have contacted Lenovo and littlewoods. Lenovo offered a repair on them as I purchased them 15/11/13 for Christmas and this made them out of the 30 day replacement. Littlewoods did not want to help me one bit. I feel that these should be replaced as my kids only used them for a few hours! I'm now left with 2 broken tablets­čśö
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

I am sorry that 2 tablets are not working. Please first connect one tablet to wall charger and wait for 5-10 minutes. Then while it is connecting to charger, press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds. Does your tablet turn on?

Do the same for the other tablet.

Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nick,

I have already tried all of the reset thins with Lenovo, much to my disappointment they did not work!
Lindsay
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Lindsay,

If you tried all the resets with Lenovo, chances are the tablet's software is corrupted. You should work with Lenovo to send your two tablets for repairs. Usually this will take about 10-14 days.

Unfortunately, this is the only option at this point.

Nick