Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

How can I connect my yoga 10 tablet to my ç750 I have just

Customer Question

How can I connect my yoga 10 tablet to my ç750 I have just taken a dongle back to curry's for it was not comparable with my TV but the tech guy said if I have a wired connection I can do it through that
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

The TV, is it a Samsung? I am not sure from the description you gave me.

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Steve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi steve yes its a Samsung le46c750

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, and you are trying to connect it to the TV to do what - stream movies? Look at photos? Mirror your desktop??

Steve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Stream movies

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
The dongle you had was the correct one. You say that it didn't work. Can you expand on that? What did you try?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No Steve its to new for my TV spoke to Samsung they said I need an 09 or 10 I would not have bothered but as I said the tech guy in curry's said if I have a wired connection on my TV I can do it without using a dongle

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, a wired connection will work too. Is your router close to the TV so that you can run an ethernet cable?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Steve sorry mate you don't seem to be getting this this I have already said I have a wired connection

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Geoff, got it. We're on the same page now.

Hold on a second and let me look something up.

I'll be right back.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.

Geoff, have you downloaded the Allshare software to your PC?

If not, >>>CLICK HERE<<< to do so.

Once done, see if the TV can 'see' your computer.

I'll be here.

Steve

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Steve do you mean my PC or tablet

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you mean PC or tablet

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Geoff, it's early here. I need coffee.

On your Android tablet, you need >>>THIS APP<<<

Go ahead and load that.

Then see if the TV can see the tablet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Steve

I have installed all share on my PC the TV sees my PC but my tablet is not comparable with all share

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Is the tablet telling you this?

Or does it simply not work?

What version of Android are you running?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The tablet is telling me this as its a lenovo it won't work with a Samsung app will it? 4.2.2

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Geoff, I'm not sure what is going on here. I am going to opt out of this question which will allow other Android and TV experts to chime in.

Hold on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So what's happening

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.