Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have a Motorola MB526. My e mails stopped coming through

Customer Question

I have a Motorola MB526. My e mails stopped coming through and my son tried to fix it. In doing so he has wiped all contacts from my sim card. Is it possible to retrieve them?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is Josh and I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the SIM card is normally the backup location for where you would keep contacts that you are afraid of losing. There is nothing that can be done as noted by the O2 phone shop.

I wish I had better news for you but I do not want to waste your time trying methods that will do nothing for you. I hope that you understand in bad news situations like this that rating our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK will allow me to get credit for helping you otherwise I will be rated negatively for an accurate answer but in a bad news situation.