Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy 10" tablet that used to have

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy 10" tablet that used to have a 'screenshot' icon on the bottom, with the 'home' and 'return' icons and, being a silly old lady who's brand new to all things computer, when it suggested that I update, I did and my 'screenshot' icon has gone and, I would like it back. Can you help me please but, in basic English not computer speak! Thank you, Penny
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

The latest update removed this button and ti cannot be returned.

But in order to make a screenshot, Press the Power button and volume down button to take a screen shot.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.