Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

samsung galaxy 10.1 screen flashing constant.

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

Sometimes your Tab can be unresponsive and keep you from using the device properly (the most important reason for this issue can be glitch in the software). If there is no hardware issue on the device, some of the solutions below should resolve this issue.

Please follow the steps below to reset your device:
1. Press and hold the power button for exactly 35 seconds.
2. After 35 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your Tab.

If that doesn't work, please try the procedure below:
1. Press and hold the Volume UP and Power button at the same time for exactly 15 seconds.
2. After 15 seconds, release the power button.

If the previous procedure doesn't work, perform the procedure below:
1. Plug the Tab into the charger for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes (while still plugged in) press and hold Power button for 35 seconds.
3. Allow up to 3 minutes for the Tab to reboot.

Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.

If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

flasing ok but small writing has appeared on top right hand corner also at top of sc reen aline ofdata has appeared red and white.

Hi Billy,

Thank you for your reply.

Please try the steps below to resolve this issue:
Go to Settings and select Developer Options. If checked CPU usage, uncheck it.

If that doesn't help we will have to perform factory reset of your Tab. That procedure will delete data from your internal memory but resetting the Tab does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your SD memory card, such as music or photos.

1. From a home screen, select Apps
2. From the All tab, select Settings.
3. Select Privacy.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Select Reset tablet.
6. Select Erase everything.

Or, you can reset your Tab using the procedure below:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show, release all the buttons. Use the Volume keys to select Recovery Console then press the Power key.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset".
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset". Confirm using Power button.
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now". Confirm using Power button.
* Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Bill, you don't need to open new question, just use the "Reply to Expert" button to continue conversation with me.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

fine writing top right hand corner.thin red and white strip on top of screen.

Bill, did you get my previous answer?

If not, here is a copy of my message:

"Hi Billy,

Thank you for your reply.

1. From a home screen, select Apps
2. From the All tab, select Settings.
3. Select Privacy.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Select Reset tablet.
6. Select Erase everything.

1. Turn the power off.
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"

Kind Regards,
Todd"