Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a Nexus tablet and am unable to use it as it constantly

I have a Nexus tablet and am unable to use it as it constantly says username is XXXXX XXXXX or not connected to server. I have recently changed from bt to uwclub and since that time I have experienced problems with my Nexus. Could you please advise.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Yes it needs a reset, as you have changed the account details used by the Tablet. This will remove all data and return the device to new, but this cannot be avoided.

On the Tablet, go to Settings, Privacy and look for Factory Reset and press it. If you do not see it, look under Settings, Storage, or Settings, Backup and Reset.

Run the Factory Reset and when it has completed, you set it up again, like you did when you first received it, and use the new details you now have to register it.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need a little more information. I have a screen on the nexus Select Wi-Fi which one do I press?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
You press on your wifi network Barrie.

Everyone has their own wifi network, so you need to press on yours. It is the one your computers are connecting to.