Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

my kindle has locked me out ; i have not changed my settings

Customer Question

my kindle has locked me out ; i have not changed my settings i joined you indec i have kindle e 6" reader i have got books i wish to return now i have read them ;i have tryed putting in my password XXXXX as not changed since i signed in or my e'mail address has no change yet it i telling me my password XXXXX XXXXX i have put my password XXXXX asked to resetmy kindle but nothing it just comes up incorrect password XXXXX kindle for help
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Is it asking for this password XXXXX you try to purchase a book?

Or when you try to unlock the screen to use the Kindle?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when i try to unlock my kindle, all that comes on the screen is password XXXXX when i joined kindle my information has not changed so why can't i open my kindle

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

all that comes on the screen is password incorrect when i joined kindle my information as not changed so why can't i open my kindle, i now have a post office bradband at home ,.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Ok, are you able to log into your Amazon account via my link below Linda?

Click me to open

Please let me know