Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

Hi, i took contract with o2 in carphone warehouse, device Samsung

Customer Question

Hi, i took contract with o2 in carphone warehouse, device Samsung Galaxy S3. I am wondering if the phone is covered with kind of standard one year manufacturers warranty because my top screen is cracked. If yes, where i shall i take the phone for repair?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

All Samsung cell phones are covered under the manufacturer's warranty for up to 1 year from date of purchase.

If your phone is still covered you will have to contact your O2 or Samsung directly at 0330 SAMSUNG (7267864) to arrange replacement or repair. To find the nearest service location please use the link below - click here

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more information. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd