Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

hi I have a galaxy ace mobile am on sim contract only thinking

hi I have a galaxy ace mobile am on sim contract only thinking of getting the galaxy s5 will I just be able to just put my sim into it thanks GAIL
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

It will depend. Where will you be purchasing the S5 from Gail?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will be buying it from currys

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, as long as it is unlocked, or locked to the provider your Sim card is from, then it will be no problem at all.

This is the only point you need to take into account.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.