Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Have just purchased a Samsung galaxy tab 3 and are unable to

Have just purchased a Samsung galaxy tab 3 and are unable to go to playstore to set up any applications
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

On your computer, please go to play.google.com. Try to log into your Gmail or Google account. Does it work?

Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

could not access google and do not have a GMail account

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Penny,

If you do not have a Gmail account, please go to www.gmail.com and create an account. When you are done, on your tablet, open Play Store and log into your Gmail account to get started and download apps, games, books.

For purchases, please go to wallet.google.com. Login your Gmail account and add your Credit Card here.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks for your help it seems to be working now it was worth a one off payment of 22pound thanks

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Excellent!

You are very welcomed Penny. Glad I could help out. Please rate this answer so I can get credit. Thank you!

Nick