Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

how can I get my mobile to open again. It seem to be stuck

Customer Question

how can I get my mobile to open again. It seem to be stuck on "galaxy mini 2 gt s6500"
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

This problem sounds like a hardware issue, but sometimes the same issue can be caused by glitch in the software. If there is no hardware issue on the device, some of the solutions below should resolve this issue.

Please follow the steps below to reset your phone:
1. Remove battery and SIM card (if you have SIM card in your phone)
2. Remove SD memory card (if you have SD card in your phone)
3. Wait 5 minutes
4. Replace SIM card and battery but not SD card
5. Press and hold Power button for exactly 30 seconds.

If that doesn't help please try the next troubleshooting step:
1. Remove and replace battery immediately. Press and hold the Volume UP and Power button at the same time for exactly 15 seconds.
2. After 15 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your phone.

Another solutions for this kind of issue:
1. Plug the phone into the charger for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes (while still plugged in) press and hold Power and Volume UP button at the same time for 35 seconds.
3. Allow up to 3 minutes for the phone to reboot.

Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.

If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we ve tried all your solutions with no result. The situation is just the same.

pam

Hi Pam,

Thank you for your reply.

If none of the previous solutions help, the next troubleshooting step will be to perform hard reset. That procedure will delete all data from your internal memory (not memory card) in case that there is not hardware issue on your phone.

Press and hold Volume DOWN, HOME and Power button at the same time. If there is any sign of life please let me know and I'll provide with the other steps how to perform hard reset.

Keep me updated please. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we cannot do this because the screen doesnt light up.there fore we cant press the HOME button. The phone just vibrates.

Thank you for additional information Pam.

Because none of the previous solutions works (the most important troubleshooting steps), I have good and bad news for you (please don't shoot the messenger).

Bad news is that your phone is defective. I have provided you with the all troubleshooting steps for resolving this kind of issue (resetting the software, force reset, hard reset). Unfortunately there is an hardware issue on the device that software troubleshooting can't resolve.

Good news is that if your phone is still under 1-year warranty you will receive a new phone for free as this issue is covered with warranty.

If your phone is not under warranty you will have to contact your provider or Samsung directly at 0330 SAMSUNG (726 7864) to arrange repair or replacement

Sorry I could not be of any more assistance, but there is a hardware issue that can't be resolved online.

If you are not satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record (very damaging for me). Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button (just reply "Please refund my deposit") and I'll connect you with our refund office (your deposit will be refunded).

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please refund my deposit. thanks for your advice. pam

To request a refund, please click the following link: click here

Thanks for using our service.

Best Regards,
Todd