Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

my galaxy3 10.10 will not switch on although the battery is

Customer Question

my galaxy3 10.10 will not switch on although the battery is charged. Can this be repaired
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

this is usually an issue with the firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger and push the power button down for 1 minute, then release.

Plug in the charger, wait 10 minutes, then push the power button down for 6 seconds, then release.

Tell me if it now turns on please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still will not switch on

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to do a hard restart, which we just did. This confirms it is the actual main board that has faulted sorry.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the device to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Richard, Android Engineer
Experience: Android Systems Specialist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the address to which I should send my tablet

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
You return it to the place you purchased it Anthony, as they deal with the return for you.

If you are not sure how to contact them, please let me know where you purchased it please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I PURCHASED MY galaxy FROM pHOTO

I purchased my Galaxy from Photo Deals via Amazon,but so far have had no response from Photo Deals even though Amazon advised them of the situation on the 22/05

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, you have to contact them for this Anthony, no one is going to be able to do the replacement apart from the place you purchased it from.

I also see you never rated me, are you able to do this via the smiley faces below so I am compensated?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please respond to my email of 30may, thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
I received no email, only some attachments.

What is it you wish to know?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I return my Galaxy to Samsung as advised by Photo Deals, please

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
You can call them on 0330 726 7864

Then organise for a replacement under the warranty.

Let me know if you have any difficulties please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Why has my bank account been debited with £32.00 and not the lesser sum of £22 as stated by you? Please now cancel my membership and confirm that this has been done

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

may I have a response to my question dated 5 June

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please answer my questions of 5 June & 7June

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
For payment questions, please email [email protected]