Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Ive been in touch with Bianca M for help with my Kobo Glo.

Customer Question

I've been in touch with Bianca M for help with my Kobo Glo. It is not yet one year old but has not been used a great deal as I had a number of paper books to get through first.
Now I'm ready to use it and because it haqs been dormant for some months, the touch screen does not seem to work properly. Bianca gane me some advice which I followed and this helped a bit. Then Bianca advised a 'factory reset', which I would now like to carry out. I am nor too sure how to go about this and what I need to do to get started. Can you help and give me step-by-step instructions. Thank you. (The books I already have on my Kobo are no longer required so I don't mind losing them).
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

You can reset your Kobo Glo as follows:

Note: This reset will erase all data on your tablet. If possible, back up any books or documents that you added to your eReader using Adobe Digital Editions, or that you added using your computer. You do not need to back up any books you bought from the Kobo Store.
  1. Tap the Menu (3 line) icon at the top of the screen.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Device Information.
  4. Tap Factory Reset.
  5. Tap Reset Now.
  6. Setup your Kobo tablet.
  7. Download books from the Kobo Store and test your issue.

If this method did not work or you need more help, please reply back to continue our conversation. Otherwise, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the information you have given me is not what I require. I already have this procedure from Kobo. What I actually need is - how do I go about contacting my Kobo and where do I find the Menu (3 line) you refer to, so that I can proceed with the further instructions. From now on I do not wish to continue with JUSTANSWER, and do not wish to be charged for any other answers or contract.

I have tried to Cancel, but your site is unavailable.

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Ruth,

If you wished to cancel question and request refund, please click on the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/refund/refund-1-2/refund.aspx

Nick