Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Help please!!! I cannot work out how I can get my Galaxy Ace

Customer Question

Help please!!! I cannot work out how I can get my Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7275R) to vibrate for incoming e mails?? Thank you
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

The phone itself does not do this (only for calls) but you can use the app Vibration Notifier which is free.

Go to the Google Play Store, install it and then configure it to vibrate for emails.

You can see the app here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.vibrationNotifier

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi there Richard. Sincere thanks for hour advice. Sadly I can't get the app to work with my yahoo account. I didn't want to go down the Gmail route but sadly might have to reconsider! NOT happy! Do you have any additional advice?? Thanks so much. Hannah
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Yes, install Yahoo within the email app inbuilt on the phone Hannah

Don't use the Yahoo app but the email app that came with the phone.

Are you able to do this?