Waitongu2
Waitongu2, Technician
Experience:  Member xda dev Samsung forums, owner 2 Galaxy S Gingerbread Root.
64043135

My Samsung galaxy advance GT 19070 connects to my car by Bluetooth

Customer Question

My Samsung galaxy advance GT 19070 connects to my car by Bluetooth with no problem, my phone receives a phonebook request but the car cannot find or see it. According to Vauxhall there are no issues using the phone with the car. Any thoughts pls....
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Waitongu2 replied 3 years ago.
Could you please check for me which firmware version you are running on the phone?

to do this go to Settings>>About Phone>>Android version

there will be a number. Also while on this screen tap on System update and see if there is any out there.

you can try while in the car and the phone is connected to the car go to Settings>>wireless connections>>tap on the right side if where you car is listed and it will open a new window. It will show you if Contacts and media are checked. If they are not check all items on this list then retry the phone book.

Something else you can try is to remove the phone from the bluetooth list in the car - just delete it- then get the car searching for a bluetooth device. ensure the phone is visible.

once the car is paired it will request thephonebook access again. Tap on Always grant permission for this device and let me know if these tips help.