Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My Nexus 7 tablet gives me Error Message Sorry Sky Go is

My Nexus 7 tablet gives me Error Message ' Sorry Sky Go is not currently spported on this device . Please see FAQs for mors information. ' I am using the correct user name and password. The current version of android softwear being used is ' Android 4.4.3 '
The Sky app used to work OK . Can you help me PLEASE ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

It means they have updated the App and this has resulted in compatibility issues with your device.

They are aware of this and are working on a modification so that it can work on this device, but until this is made available (you will need to check weekly on this) you will not be able to install it.

It is nothing wrong with your device, apart from the current implementation of your Operating System and the app.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Would I have to delet & reinstal the app once a week to test if app OK.?

The app is on my android & I can see the program listings. It is when I click on'Watch ' and I am asked for my password & User name, that the error mesage appears . So the error messagr is triggerd by signing in.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Yes you would Dan, in order to ensure you have the latest version on the Tablet.

So it is best to uninstall, restart the Tablet then install it again, once a week (Mondays are best as most apps are pushed out then to the Google Play Store).