Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I am trying to help my brother-law. He has a samsung ce0168

I am trying to help my brother-law. He has a samsung ce0168 tablet. Can he set this up so that he can use a printer?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

It will depend on the printer he has.

Can you tell me please which printer he currently has?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It is an Epsom R300
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

It does work with the Tablet.

You need to connect it to the wireless network (the same network the Tablet is connected to)

Then you download the App from the Google Play Store

Epson iPrint which you can see here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=epson.print

It is within this app your able to print from the Tablet directly to the printer.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am that site now - do I just download it onto the tablet?

Once the software is downloaded onto the tablet is there anything I need to do? With the printer or the tablet?
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
You need to connect the printer to the wireless network (the same network the Tablet is connected to)

Then you install the App on the Tablet, and you can open and print within it Hazel.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How do I connect the printer to the wireless network? What do I do?
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
You need to install the printer via a computer and during the installation, connect it to the wireless network.

This is part of the installation of the printer.

So install it via the computer, using the disks that came with it, and you will be asked to have it connected to the wireless.

you do that then.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I only have the tablet
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
You will have to use a computer to install it on your wireless network.

Then once it is installed, you wont need the computer again Hazel.