Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I am having problems synchronising my Samsung S3 Notes with

Customer Question

I am having problems synchronising my Samsung S3 Notes with Outlook on my computer. I did download an app but the diary on Samsung did not synch and the contacts were multiplied. I know that I could go onto Outlook in the cloud and then synch both my laptop and samsung with that, but is it necessary?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

You need to use the App Outlook Synced Note - USB Sync

This will allow you to make Notes on the phone and synch these to Outlook and vica versa.

You can see the App here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android_sync.app.note

Do this and let me know the results please