Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I wish to be able to sync the calendars on my phone and my

Customer Question

I wish to be able to sync the calendars on my phone and my tablet.
I have a samsung phone and a tablet.
When I first used these devices I created a hotmail address.
I have also created a calendar using S-Planner on the tablet which is linked to the hotmail address.
I now realise that in order to sync I need to use g-mail addresses. I have set up the same g-mail accounts on both devices.
However, I don't know how to either move or copy the calendar I have created from the hotmail address to the g-mail account, or how to create calendars for the g-mail account, and then copy the data from the original calendar into the new 'G-mail' one.
(I don't want to delete the current calendar as it is a working document.)
Is this possible?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Bryan :

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Bryan :

First go to the Play Store and install the official Google Calendar app. After it's done installing, go into the settings of S-Planner and make sure you have the calendar for your gmail account checked, not your hotmail. It should begin syncing properly shortly afterwards.

Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

I have tried downloading the official Google calendar onto my Samsung Galaxy S4 Android device, and the Samsung calendar works just as well in most respects, and it has better graphics.

IF YOU HAVE A HOTMAIL CALENDAR, THE SAMSUNG CALENDAR WILL AOLLOW YOU TO DISPLAY BOTH YOUR HOTMAIL AND GMAIL CALENDARS AS OVERLAYS, SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THEM BOTH SIMULTANEOUSLY. THEN IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO COPY EVENTS, ONE AT A TIME FROM ONE OVERLAY TO ANOTHER.

**************************************************************************************************************************

IF I HAVE SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, I WOULD APPRECIATE A GOOD OR AN EXCELLENT RATING. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING.

***************************************************************************************************************************