A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  I've owned android devices and tablets for years and understand how the work.
71208907

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 v 7.0 Regret that I have accisentally

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 v 7.0

Regret that I have accisentally deleted some photos from my Gallery - is there any way I can retrieve them?

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 3 years ago.

A. Stevens :

Hi! I am A. Stevens here to help with your question.

A. Stevens :

Unfortunately on Android devices there is not a "Trash" or "Recycle" folder.

A. Stevens :

Once you have deleted off the device...the only way to recover is if you have a backup.

A. Stevens :

Have you synced your device recently by chance?

Customer:

A. Stevens :

Also there are a few data recovery programs out there that I could link you to...but they are not guaranteed to work.

Customer:

Much as I expected but it was worth a try.

Customer:

Many thanks.

Customer:

Would welcome a steer as to possible recovery programs

A. Stevens :

Download Page

A. Stevens :

Those are the instructions and download page.

A. Stevens :

You can try to use that...but unfortunately there are no guarantees that your data will be recovered.

A. Stevens :

I had maybe one other suggestion, did you by chance email these photos? If so...you could look in the "outbox" of your email

A. Stevens :

and they may still be there.

A. Stevens :

You might check out Dropbox. It will sync your photos on your device to a "cloud" where you can access from anywhere on the internet. This way if you accidentally delete anything in the future there will be a copy on Dropbox.

A. Stevens :

Just a suggestion.

A. Stevens :

Please let me know if I have answered your question. If you feel satisfied with your answer, I would greatly appreciate if you could rate my service with the smiley faces below. If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask.