Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

How do I transfer books I have read to Cloud. My security system

How do I transfer books I have read to Cloud. My security system will not allow me to download the Kindle Fire HD manual, any chance you couls send it to me, please?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Your books are always 'in the cloud'. When you purchase a book it is put in the cloud and then a copy sent to your Kindle. If you no longer want a book on your Kindle, simply delete it. The original will stay in your Kindle account 'in the cloud'.

The Kindle Fire HD manual should have come preloaded on your Kindle.
  1. On your Kindle Fire, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap More.
  2. Tap Help & Feedback, and then tap User Guide.

Let me know if it is not there. It should be.

I hope that answers your question. If it does, please remember to rate the service I provided by clicking a smiley face and then the 'Submit' button. Don't worry, this won't close your question... you can still come back whenever you want if you need more information.

If this didn't answer your question, just click 'Reply to Expert' and let me know!

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I delete it?

Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Delete the user manual???

Find it in the list on your Kindle, touch and hold, you will see a pop up which should allow you to delete it.

It takes up practically no space. Your Kindle will hold thousands of books.

Steve