Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

Just bought daughter a samsung galaxy tab 3 and it wont connect

Just bought daughter a samsung galaxy tab 3 and it won't connect to wifi. Tried following troubleshoot list on samsung website but still nothing. Any ideas.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Leah! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

What is the exact error or message when connecting the samsung tablet to your wifi/wireless network name?

Also, do you have a windows or mac computer, if any?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
A remote session would be helpful. I'm computer illiterate!
Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=5fdf1053-e70c-46eb-b4d1-0b5090793fe5

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Homehub 4.0
I have a windows computer but am now on iPhone
Have entered password ***** keeps saying connecting but shows a padlock and won't can't open browser

Can you go to your email on the computer for a message from Viet / JustAnswer in order to communicate with me on the computer?

Did you enter the wireless password/key that is located at the bottom of the homehub 4.0 device? (it is case-sensitive.)

Can you press & hold the power on/off button on the samsung tablet for a few seconds, then select the Restart option, then check?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My email is
*****@******.***
I will go to
computer now.
OK, also, try my previous suggestions on the on the samsung tablet. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I haven't received an email from you. Have restarted tab and entered password ***** locked and now says obtaining IP address

I'm sorry, do you see an email message from Viet / JustAnswer? Check the Spam/Junk email folder if needed. Check your another email address if you have.

On the computer, can you go to the website below, then join session there, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/qf7epp2

http://tinyurl.com/qf7epp2

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Still no email and computer says I'm connected to session

We're chatting / working on the issue. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support chat. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.