Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Cant open a new tab until you close one. What does this mean

Cant open a new tab until you close one. What does this mean please.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model and make of your phone ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Samsung galaxy 3 7inch

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
That message indicates you have currently opened the allowed number of windows/tabs of websites. You have to close some previously opened tabs/windows to open new one. To close, simply press back button on the browser and the Tabs will be closed. Or tap the layered white button on the top of the browser, that shows you the tabs. Then close individually. Or you can see opened tabs (sections with website name) on the top. Simpy press the x icon on them to close.

You can also download other browsers like Chrome, Dolphin etc and use them. You can download these from the Play Store and these browsers support unlimited number of tabs.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.