Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

i have bought a new kindle for my sister we will be using the

Customer Question

i have bought a new kindle for my sister we will be using the same amazon account it is telling me that id and password ***** not match amazon record
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Steve and I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Ok, it sounds like the new Kindle is registered to a different account. This is usually easy to fix.

You should know your Amazon ID (email) and password - for your account. Simply deregister the new Kindle and re-regsiter it to the old account. Then all your books will be available to your sister.

So, do you need help doing that? If you do, I will need to know which model of Kindle you purchased for your sis.

Steve