Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will not charge since yesterday. I

Customer Question

my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will not charge since yesterday. I also get an exclaination mark, and a partial note sayinf that I need an app to use a high power charger, but all of the rest of the note is un readable. I am trying to charge from the original charger supplied with the phone, I have also tried the same lead off the USB on my computer also this will not work. I have tried a standard Samsung charger this also fails to charge the phone. Is this something to do with an upgrade or a new Samsung app? Regards ***** *****

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello Tim, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Please try a Battery Reset. Remove the back cover and remove battery. Wait for 5 minutes. Put battery and back cover. Connect to charger and wait for 10 minutes. Try to turn phone on.

Does it turn on and charge?

If that did not work, when and where did you purchase your phone?

You might also want to test with another WORKING battery as your phone's battery could be faulty.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick