Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

how do i unlock a galaxy s3 i9300

Customer Question

how do i unlock a galaxy s3 i9300
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

Before I can help you, I need some more information. Your phone can only be unlocked with a third-party-supplied unlock code, if it is NOT BRAND NEW. Who is the original carrier for your Samsung Galaxy S3?

Customer:

Thank you Joel. John is my name. Received fone from a friend who was upgraded Meteor is his server where as I am vodafone

JoelK :

Hi, John. Did you receive an unlock code?

JoelK :

I will give you the link to a website that guarantees that their unlock code will work, as long as your phone does not have a regional lock on it. A regional lock can only be removed activation with the original carrier. I do not find Meteor on the list provided by the website that I am using. What country are you in?

Customer:

Ireland. I've tried many of the websites and links but with no great success

JoelK :

Thank you. What is your IMEI No.? You can get it by pressing *#06# ***** your dialer keypad, or by going to Settings - About phone/status - IMEI Number. I need the first 15 digits only.

Customer:

354244052127475/01

JoelK :

Okay. I have located your carrier listed under Ireland, and they have found your IMEI No. and returned an unlock code. The cost is $24.99US.

Customer:

do i pay you or am i forwarded a link

Customer:

I've paid out in the last few days and was guarantteed success but received nothing and paid for it. frustrating to say the least

JoelK :

Actually, they did not provide the code. They returned your IMEI No. You should deal with them directly. You can pay me for hooking you up by giving me a positive rating, which will allow me to be compensated for a portion of the value of your question on JustAnswer. Here is the link:

JoelK :

http://www.cellunlocker.net/order-code-step-2.php

Customer:

Thank you Joe. Hope you get a good rest. 'Tis late

Dear John,

Thank you for the positive rating. I am glad that I had the opportunity to chat with you and to be of service. I will be here tomorrow. Please let me know how it works out.

Best regards,
Joel
Hi John,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know,
Joel